We offer many ways to get involved within the Men of Hope ministry! Our two main facets of connecting with other men and connection other men at Hope is through Men of Hope events and through Men of Hope Coaching.
- Men of Hope Events include:
- Ultimate Game Night
- Floor Hockey
- Boot Hockey
- Culture Conversations
- March Madness/Poker Tournament
- More events are announced each year on The City page. The City is the Men of Hope’s main platform for creating events, sharing prayer requests, and receiving the newest Men of Hope updates.
- Men of Hope Coaching
- “Christian men can’t go through the struggle of living out the gospel in a fallen world by themselves. Men of Hope Coaching exists to promote gospel transformation and discipleship for the men at Hope Community Church through journeying together in intentional relationships that meet guys where they’re at. We believe that the best way to get guys from point A to point B is through a relationally robust, gospel-oriented push that encourages men to engage not just in their own spiritual walk, but engage more fully within the other ministries at Hope as they seek to do gospel in community on mission.”
- If you would like a mentor, or “coach”, send an email to email@example.com
Want to learn more about Men of Hope or talk to someone about getting involved? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.